Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms in the conditions of this contract carefully. By booking a trip through our website, you agree to be bound by these conditions, which constitute the agreement between Vetted Collaborative, LLC and you.
1) Reservation: You must be a member or an approved guest of a member to participate in a trip with Vetted. To reserve your spot, you must pay a 100% deposit.
2) Payment: Payment can be made by debit or credit card through our website. If you would like to pay by cash, check, or bank wire, please contact a Vetted Representative at Info@VetttedCollaborative.com.
3) Cancellation by Participant: If you choose to cancel your trip, you must notify Vetted in writing at info@VettedCollaborative.com. Upon receiving your cancellation notification, cancellation will be effective immediately. Cancellation is subject to the following: If cancellation takes place more than 40 days from the departure date, all payments made to Vetted will be refunded in full. If cancellation takes place within 40 days of the departure date, 25% of the trip price will be forfeited. Last minute cancelations due to extenuating circumstances will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. Vetted reserves the right to refuse a traveler the right of participation for any reason.
4) Changes or Cancellation by Vetted: If the participant minimum has not been reached, Vetted Collaborative reserves the right to cancel the trip. In this case, you will be given a full refund of any and all payments made to Vetted. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or indirect) or for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation (including but not limited to flight costs, purchase of materials, time away from work). Vetted reserves the right to alter the trip itinerary, in the complete discretion of Vetted, if it is deemed necessary. You acknowledge that you will have no right to a refund of the trip price and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the alteration, postponement, or cancellation of the trip.
5) Force Majeure: If Vetted is inhibited (directly or indirectly) from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by reason of act of God, natural disasters, interruption of transport, government or political action, acts of war or terrorism, or for any other cause outside Vetted’s control, Vetted will be under no liability to you and may cancel the trip or take any other action.
6) Health Requirements: In order to attend a trip, you must be physically and mentally fit. Physical activity is often included in our itineraries. This activity can include but is not limited to swimming, walking, hiking, yoga practice, surfing, and biking. Excursions may take place in remote areas with limited access to hospitals or medical services. You are responsible for any medical or evacuation expenses. Travel insurance is strongly encouraged. Vetted reserves the right to refuse a member the right to participate in a trip, experience or excursion based on physical and mental fitness.
7) Allergies: Food is a highlighted focus on all Vetted trips and we want all of our members to enjoy it. Please make sure Vetted representatives are aware of any and all allergies prior to departure so that we can do our best to accommodate. It is your responsibility to be conscious of your allergies and bring the proper medical supplies needed to treat your allergies should you have a reaction. Vetted is not liable for any illness, injury, or death caused by any allergic reactions.
8) Insurance: The purchase of travel insurance is highly encouraged. You are responsible for acquiring insurance coverage for the full duration of the trip in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of personal property, and cancellation.
9) Assumption of Risk: You acknowledge that participating in this trip involves certain risks and that injuries, death, property damage or other harm could occur to you or others. You accept and voluntarily incur all risks of any injuries, damages, or harm which arise during or result from your participation in the trip, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other fault of Vetted, its affiliates, employees, officers, agents, or insurers (“Released Parties”).
10) Waiver, Release, and Hold Harmless Agreement: You waive all claims against Vetted and any of the Released Parties for any damages, injuries, losses or claims, whether known and unknown, which arise during or result from your participation in the trip regardless of whether or not caused in whole or part by the negligence or other fault of Vetted or any of the Released Parties. You release and forever discharge Vetted and the Released Parties from all such claims. You agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation costs and expenses) incurred by any of the Released Parties as a result of any claims or suits that you (or anyone claiming by, under or through you) may bring against any of the Released Parties to recover any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, or expenses which arise during or result from your participation in the trip, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or part by the negligence or other fault of any of the Released Parties.